Closing Date: 7 April 2022
The SAWS will pay a monthly stipend of R6 500.00
The South African Weather Service (SAWS) hereby invites applications for a one-year Internship Programme. We are looking for high- achieving graduates to join our Internship Programme in the following fields:
- Human Capital Management (Degree / BTech: Human Resource Management or Psychology or related) -Ref. HCM 2022
- Office Administration (Degree / National Diploma: Project Management, Public Administration & Office Management) – Ref. ADMIN 2022
- SHEQEF (Degree / National Diploma: Safety Management or Quality Management) – Ref. SHEQF 2022
- Finance (Degree / National Diploma: Finance or related – Ref. Fin 2022
- Supply Chain Management (Degree / National Diploma: SCM) – Ref SCM 2022
- Corporate Affairs – Stakeholder Relations (Degree / National Diploma: Communication or International Relations) – Ref.CA 2022
- Information and Communication Technology (BTech Degree / National Diploma: Information Systems, ICT Cyber or ICT Projects) – Ref. ICT 2022
- Technical Services (Degree / National Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Specializing in Radio Frequency or Telecommunications) – Ref. TECH 2022
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification Degree / National Diploma relevant to the above-mentioned fields.
- An applicant must have been unemployed and with no work experience.
- Candidates leaving with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Students looking for Work Integrated Programme are encouraged to apply.
Interns will be placed at the SAWS head office, currently based at Centurion. Successful candidates will be responsible for their own transport to the office.
How to Apply
Successful candidates will be required to enter into an Internship Agreement with SAWS for a duration of twelve months. There will be no obligation to employ the intern on completion of the Programme.
Upload your (Comprehensive CV with certified copies of qualifications). Use the abovementioned References to indicate your field of study. Due to the large number of applications, we envisage receiving, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. SAWS welcomes applications from people leaving with disabilities